Today's complex markets, coupled with resource and time constraints have led one in three non-profits to outsource their investment solution¹. This is commonly referred to as Outsourced Chief Investment Officer or simply "Outsourced CIO" or "OCIO." But what is outsourced CIO? And how do you choose the right solution?
Not all outsourcing solutions are created equal
Why settle for just advice or implementation when you can have both? Other questions you should be asking include:
- Are they active or passive? Single manager or multi-manager?
- Do they take ownership interest in the investment managers they hire?
- Are they new to the investment outsourcing field?
Further your mission with our experience
Our evidence-driven approach blends our consulting expertise with asset allocation, manager research and portfolio construction. We combine:
- strategic advice,
- portfolio implementation,
- and administrative services.
We have committed specialists
- Dedicated account team averaging 20 years non-profit experience
- More than 500 global investment professionals
- 60 full-time investment manager researchers
- Almost four decades of serving non-profit clients
Meet our non-profit account team.
Creating a request for proposal? Get our free RFP builder.